When she needs a stylish layer for wet winter weather, wrap her up in the lofty Andes Down Jacket from The North Face.
Cross-pattern baffles are packed with 550 fill goose down, delivering an incredible warmth-to-weight ratio that shines during aerobic adventures on the mountain.
Elastic binding at the cuffs and hem ensures a snug fit that blocks out draughts, while super cosy on-seam pockets allow her to stash small essentials – or cold hands.
Finished with a DWR coating, the jacket sheds light moisture, keeping her dry as she throws snowballs.
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Novelty centre front zip
- Zip chin guard
- On-seam hand pockets with snap closure
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on front and back
- Weight: 320g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Body - 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Lining - 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation - 550 fill goose down