The North Face Base Camp Duffel Bag (Large)
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps have been updated for a more ergonomic fit and to minimize twisting
- New padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and an added end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Legendary rugged construction offers water-resistant Base Camp material, extra bartacks and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Weight: 1840 g
- Volume: 95 Litres
- Dimensions - 40 cm x 70 cm x 40 cm
Fabric Care and Composition
|1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon|
|Product Type||Travel Bags & Holdalls|
The duffel bag made for travelling, the base camp can handle anything that airlines, airport staff, travelling and harsh conditions can throw at it.
Made from ultra-durable laminate ballistic nylon, the base camp bag can take a lot of roughness and abuse thanks to its extra bartacks and double stitching.
Known and loved by explorers and savvy travelers alike, the base camp is full to the brim with extras from internal mesh pockets to locking D zip and four compression straps.