The North Face Boys Class V Shorts
- Water-changing print reveals itself when these shorts get wet
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50 to protect the skin in direct sun
- Elastic waistband with drawcord for a comfortable fit
- 130 g/m² 75D 100% peached polyester woven with FlashDry™ and a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Centre back | small 20.3 cm, regular 25.4 cm
|Product Type||Shorts Walking|
Let them make a splash this Summer with the Boy's Class V Shorts from The North Face. With a cool fabric print that reveals itself when the shorts get wet, these are made for fun on the water.
They feature UPF-blocking, high-wicking fabric too, so he’ll dry off quick and won’t burn.