A sturdy jacket designed to keep young explorers dry on rainy days, The North Face Boys Resolve waterproof jacket is a perfect piece of kit in the event of a sudden downpour.
Made from nylon ripstop fabric with a DryVent™ finish it acts as a shell, guarding against the heaviest of showers for all-day dryness. Inside, a tight-weave mesh and brushed collar make the jacket soft and comfortable. Pull the hood tight for extra protection, or detach it and stow it in the collar when the sun comes out.
The jacket is finished with reflective logos keep your youngster visible in low light too.
- Mesh lined
- Brushed collar lining
- Center front zip and Velcro® closure
- Zippered hand pockets
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Hood stows in collar
- Chin guard flap
- Elastic cuffs
- Reflective logo
- ID label
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed
- Centre front zip and Velcro® closure
Fabric Composition & Care
- 106 g/m² DryVent™ 2-100% nylon ripstop [Body]
- 100% polyester mesh [Lining]
- 100% nylon taffeta [Hood & Sleeve lining]
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice