The Descendit Men’s Ski Jacket from The North Face is designed for day long adventures on the slopes.
The jacket’s Soft Heatseeker™ insulation will keep you warm in cold conditions, while the waterproof DryVent™ technology ensures that you are dry inside and out.
Features include a helmet friendly hood, internal goggle pocket, adjustable cuff tabs, a snap down powder skirt and zip hand warmer pockets.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Internal media security pocket
- Adjustable hem system
- Underarm vents
- Ski pass pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch sleeve cuff
- Internal goggle pocket with goggle cloth
- Snap down powder skirt with silicon gripper elastic
- Dual adjustment, fixed hood
Fabric Composition & Care
- INSULATION - Heatseeker™
- FABRIC, SHELL - 110 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L100% polyester
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice