The North Face DNP hooded jacket
Insulated with bluesign® synthetic PrimaLoft® One, The North Face® Men’s DNP Hoodie is a lightweight mid or outer layer for spring alpine climbing. This Summit Series™ jacket features innovative hybrid construction with insulated core and stretch woven panels that provide extraordinary warmth, breathability and flexibility with minimal weight and bulk. Read the full product feature list below.
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® One insulation stays warm even when wet
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
Approximative weight: 300 g