The North Face Frost Peak Men’s Waterproof Jacket is versatile and offers essential protection from the elements while you are on the trail.
The Frost Peak is guaranteed to keep you dry and fresh throughout.
Thanks to its Two layer DryVent™ fabric it repels moisture to keep you dry when it’s wet, while the adjustable hood and cuffs offer additional protection against the wind.
It can also be zipped together with different layers from The North Face to allow you to personalise your level of protection and style.
- Waterproof breathable seam-sealed DyVent™ 2 L shell
- Zip-in compatible
- Adjustable hood with bonded peak,
- Exposed centred front zipper
- Secure zip hand pockets on the flaps
- Adjustable cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
- Combination lining
- Embroidered logo
Fabric Composition & Care
- SHELL A - 33HF 100% polyester / 136 g / 75.0 denier / 75.0 denier
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice