Whether you’re venturing through rains or rapids, The North Face Frost Peak Zip-In Jacket is guaranteed to keep you dry and fresh from start to finish.
Two-layer DryVent™ fabric repels moisture to keep you dry in the wet, while the adjustable hood and cuffs offer extra protection against wicked wind.
Part of the Climatch collection, this jacket can be zipped together with different layers from The North Face®, allowing you to personalise your level of protection and style.
- Waterproof breathable seam-sealed DyVent™ 2 L shell
- Zip-in compatible
- Adjustable hood with bonded peak
- Exposed centred front zipper
- Secure zip hand pockets on the flaps
- Adjustable cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
- Combination lining
- Embroidered logo
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell A - 100% polyester / 136 g / 75.0 denier / 75.0 denier