Young adventurers get the advantage of trousers and shorts in one great package with The North Face Girls’ Class V Convertible Pant. This new polyester pant is lightweight for ease of packing, yet sturdily durable to knocks and scrapes encountered on hikes or other sporting activities, and water-resistant for good measure too.
Further features include an elasticated waistband and EZ Grow cuffs for fast-growing youngsters, plus slash pockets for hands and side cargo ones for a few belongings. The North Face Girls’ Class V Convertible Pant are perfect when there’s a chill or rain in the air, then quickly zip off the legs to leave a stylish short when the sun puts in an appearance.
- Two hand pockets
- Two cargo pockets
- Two rear patch pockets
- Zip fly with snap closure
- Satin tape inside waistband
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 50
- Adjustable elastic inside waistband
- EZ-grow cuffs in pant legs
- Reflective logo label at cargo pockets
- Water resistant
- Abrasion resistant