Built for demanding ascents in windy conditions, the Hybrid Softshell Gilet from The North Face offers weather protection and moisture management without the added weight. The technical WindWall® fabric completely blocks out wind, while soft Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece delivers enhanced warmth and compressibility without adding bulk.
It also removes moisture at key areas, such as where your backpack sits, so you’ll be dry as you dial up the intensity. With a sleeveless design, you’ll benefit from full range of motion when clambering across rock faces.
- Totally windproof WindWall® fabric (0 CFM) on areas exposed to the wind
- Fleece with grid backer at waist and back to maximise moisture transportation at sweat zones, or where backpack and straps sit
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Branded elastic binding at armhole and bottom hem
Fabric Composition & Care
- Body | 30Dx40D, 175 g/m², 100% Polyester 3L WindWall® softshell four-way stretch with PU membrane
- Side and back panels | 231 g/m², 60% recycled Polyester, 33% Polyester, 7% Elastane Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece
- SS - 19