Designed for fast and light technical ascents, this new insulated version of The North Face Keiryo Diad is the perfect mountaineering choice when weight and packability are critical.
Breathable 2.5-layer DryVent™ fabric repels moisture to keep you dry as you scale big walls in the wet. Packed with premiere PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, this jacket offers steady warmth in the cold, convenient packability when conditions change, and outstanding softness.
Finished with alpine pockets for storage and a hidden hem-cinch cord for comfort.
- "| Lightweight and packable for fast ascents
- | Fully sealed waterproof and breathable DryVent™ 2.5 L shell
- | Pre-elasticated ""crown"" hood construction
- | Underarm vent zips
- | Two alpine hand pockets
- | Hidden hem cinch cord
- | PrimaLoft® Gold insulation in body, sleeves and hood"
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell A - 100% nylon / 89 g / 40.0 denier
- Shell B - 100% nylon / 89 g / 40.0 denier
- Insulation - PrimaLoft® Gold
- Insulation weight - 60g in body, 40g in hood and sleeves