DescriptionDesigned to give them all-day insulated protection on the hill, the durable Freedom Insulated Jacket from The North Face features waterproof and breathable fabric, lightweight synthetic insulation and a cosy pullover hood. Plus there’s plenty of room for snacks.
- Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.Waterproof, breathable, fully seam-sealed DryVent™ fabric
- Pullover hoodie with zip at side seam for easy on and off
- Three-piece, fixed hood for coverage
- Secure-zip pass
- pocket on left sleeve
- Secure-zip kangaroo hand pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- ID label
- Heatseeker™ insulation provides lightweight warmth, even when wet
Fabric Composition & Care
- Average weight | 640 g
- Centre back | 73.6 cm
- Fabric - Body | 75D 117 g/m²
- DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Fabric - Lining | 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Fabric - Insulation |
- Heatseeker™, 50% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation
- 200 g in body; 120 g in sleeves; 60 g in hood
- AW - 19/20