When the young lady needs all-season versatility and top snowsports features, there’s no other jacket quite like the Kira Triclimate® from The North Face.
On the outside is a two-layer DryVent™ shell, which repels moisture to keep her dry. On the inside, a water-repellent liner packed with 150 grams of Heatseeker™ insulation provides lightweight warmth – ideal for high-energy activities in seriously cold environments.
Other features, such as the integrated powder skirt, stable hem, ski pass pocket and Velcro® media pocket, ensure a pleasant trip up and down the hill.
She can wear both layers together for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in compatible
- Powder skirt
- ID label
- Goggle cloth
- Key clip
- Left sleeve pass pocket on outer jacket
- Internal Velcro® media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Zip side-entry hand pockets
- Internal hem-stabilisation system at centre front zip
- Embroidered logo on front and back of outer jacket and front of inner jacket
- Weight: 744g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Outer - 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% polyester micro dobby
- Outer body lining - 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Outer sleeve and hood lining - 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Inner - 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Inner insulation - 150 g Heatseeker™