If you’re looking for the only glove you’ll ever need on a chilly expedition, then look no further than the Leather II Solo Glove from The North Face.
With soft goat leather that’s lined with Sherpa fleece providing you maximum comfort, and the Heatseeker™ insulation delivering lightweight warmth where it’s needed most, combined with the breathable waterproof DryVent™ insert that repels moisture your hands will be kept comfortable, warm and dry. These gloves really are a triple threat.
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Adjustable leather wrist strap to ensure perfect fit
- Wool Sherpa fleece lining for added warmth
- Water-resistant goat leather
- Waterproof breathable DryVent™ insert to keep hands dry
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fabric - shell | water-resistant goat suede
- Fabric - palm | water-resistant goat leather
- Fabric - back of overlay | water-resistant goat leather
- Back-of-hand insulation | 80 g Heatseeker™
- Fabric - lining | wool blend Sherpa fleece
- Insert | DryVent™
- AW - 18/19