With extra-stretch fabric for mobility and comfort, The North Face Lenado Jacket is the ideal choice for all those aerobic alpine activities you’ve got planned.
Lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation ensures optimal warmth without weighing you down, and the jacket’s sporty look means this protection doesn’t come at the cost of style.
DryVent™ technology repels moisture on the outside – ideal when carving sharp turns.
For extra coverage there’s a snap-away powder skirt and jacket-to-trouser integration, as well as a helmet-compatible hood so you can play safe.
- Signature fit
- Two-way stretch
- Removable helmet-compatible hood
- Two-snap, snap-away powder skirt
- Jacket-to-trouser integration
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Internal media pocket with media port
- Internal goggle pocket
- Wrist cuffs with thumb holes
- Weight: 1035g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell - 150D x 75D 205 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% polyester
- Heather - 125D 166 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% polyester
- Insulation - 80 g/60 g Heatseeker™