Engineered for maximum comfort along spring or summer hikes, The North Face Women’s Long Sleeve Stretch Boulder Jodey Woven is a superbly versatile shirt. Its lightweight technical fabric is big on stretchiness, and features elements of nylon and polyester for a great balance of durability and ease of care.
Breathability is enhanced by venting at the back yoke for enhanced airflow and a VaporWick treatment to draw moisture away from the body to be evaporated, leaving you cool and dry beneath. Adjustable elements include the sleeves, which roll up and fasten when the sun comes out, and the collar, which rolls up to protect the neck from the rays. The shirt rolls up small for space-efficient packing on your travels.
- Technical, lightweight, stretch moisture wicking woven with sleeve roll up feature for warm day hikes
- Abrasion-resistant nylon Supplex with mechanical stretch
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- VaporWick for moisture management
- Venting at back yoke for increased airflow
- Roll up sleeve feature
- Secure side zip pocket
- Sun roll up collar at neck