The brand new Apex Flex GTX® 2.0 Jacket from The North Face is a rain jacket developed for high-intensity trail lovers. Ultra soft, amazingly light, and unbelievably dry.
With a breathable three layer GORE-TEX® shell that blocks out the rain, keeping you dry, while the soft-knit face and stretch-knit backer gives you comfort through and through.
- Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® 3L shell with a soft-knit face and stretch-knit backer
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with overlay-tape detailing at adjustment points
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU), two-colour VISLON® centre front zip
- Semi-exposed, PU, secure-zip chest pocket with bellow on left
- Angled, invisible chest stash pocket on right
- Invisible, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord
Fabric Composition & Care
- 75D x 40D Fabric
- 286 g/m² GORE-TEX® 3L—91% polyester, 9% elastane woven face
- SS - 18