The North Face Mens Apex Flex 2.0 Gore-Tex Jacket
Seek no shelter when the rain hits in this updated, lighter version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket that features a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer for three-layer protection.
- Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Reduces wind chill for comfortable, flexible activity.Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® 3L shell with a soft-knit face and stretch-knit backer
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with overlay-tape detailing at adjustment points
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU), two-colour VISLON® centre front zip
- Semi-exposed, PU, secure-zip chest pocket with bellow on left
- Angled, invisible chest stash pocket on right
- Invisible, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch cord
- GORE-TEX® Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® are highly waterproof and windproof, as well as breathable. The membrane is completely resistant to heavy rain, sleet and snow, yet allows perspiration to pass through from within.
Fabric Care and Composition
|75D x 40D 286 g/m squared GORE-TEX® 3L—91% polyester, 9% elastane knit face with 150D jersey backer|
|Product Type||Jackets Waterproof|