The North Face Men’s Apex Mountain Pant is a flexible mountain pant with a built in gaiter for demanding alpine assaults.
Built from The North Face's Apex Universal fabric that is specifically engineered to afford the superb warmth and durability you need when you're out in harsh environments the world over. A factory DWR treatment adds extra weather resistance to the package making the expedition tested Apex Mountain Pant an excellent choice for winter walking and climbing trousers.
- Stretch fabric for comfort
- DWR treatment
- Articulated knees for excellent mobility
- Four zipped pockets (hand and thigh)
- Adjustable belt
- Ankle gaiters block out snow and rubble
- Ankle zippers aid donning and offing
- Reinforced knee padding and internal kick patches protect against the knocks and scrapes of harsh mountain terrain and rogue crampon points or ski edges
- Summit Series athlete tested and expedition proven performance