The Men’s Descendit Ski Jacket from The North Face is designed to keep you warm, dry and carefree on the slopes.
A timeless design with forward thinking construction, this ski jacket is made from over 50% recycled material. It has you covered in dryness and warmth with waterproof fabric, and synthetic insulation that is still lightweight giving you both style and movement as you make your way down the slope.
- Standard fit
- Dedicated, helmet-compatible hood for safety
- Snap-away powder skirt for flexible coverage
- Wrist pocket with zip and goggle wipe
- Internal media pocket for your music player
- Internal goggle pocket
Fabric Composition & Care
- Centre back | 76.2 cm
- Shell | 100% recycled polyester
- AW - 18/19