This Men’s Down Sierra 2.0 Jacket from The North Face is the perfect jacker when you you want to get up, zip up, and go.
From early morning hikes to evenings by the campfire, fend off chills with super cosy goose down and a soft cotton-like inner, and throw up the hood for even more protection from the cold.
- Standard fit
- Brushed nylon/cotton blend with a cotton-like feel for comfort
- Removable, zip-off hood with concealable zip for protection against the elements
- Double-entry hand pockets
- Stormflap on centre front zip
- Adjustable bungee-cord-cinch waist for a precise fit
- Logo patch and 550 fill power embroidery on left sleeve
Fabric Composition & Care
- Face | 128 g/m² 73% nylon, 27% cotton woven with non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish
- Lining | 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester woven taffeta
- Insulation | 550 flll goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by ControlUnion
- AW - 18/19