The North Face Men's Litewave Fastpack Gore-Tex Hiking Shoes provide support and durability in a lightweight package and are the ideal choice for fast-and-light mountain adventures.
An innovative GORE-TEX® membrane locks out the wet to keep your feet dry and comfortable when it starts to rain, while breathable closed mesh provides airflow during intense spurts and protects from kicked-up debris.
For comfort, there's a soft and supple OrthoLite® footbed, and for maximum grip, there's a robust UltrATAC™ outsole with handy self-cleaning lugs.
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Upper: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Upper: Rubberised toe and heel for protection
- Upper: Breathable closed mesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Sole unit: Midfoot nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ outsole has a stair-step-inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction and are self-cleaning
- Upper: GORE-TEX® construction features a waterproof, breathable membrane
- AW - 18/19