Built to keep you warm where it matters most, the Peakfrontier II Vest from The North Face offers a snug fit gilet that will take you into freezing conditions in comfort.
Cosy goose down and advanced wind blocking technology fend off the winter chill, with the option to zip in an extra layer for the coldest hikes.
- Zip-in compatibility for adding extra layers
- Zipped external chest pocket and zipped hand pockets
- Hem adjustment
- High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in seriously cold weather
- WindWall™ technology greatly reduces the effects of wind chill while providing the flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating
- Insulation | RDS 550-fill Goose Down
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fabric | 100% recycled polyester with WindWall™, 42 g/m², 20 denier with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Centre back | 73.7 cm
- AW - 18/19