DescriptionThis eco-friendly hiking jacket is incredibly light and warm, perfect for cold-weather mountain exploration. Thermoball™ Eco insulation is made 100% recycled polyester that keeps you warm, even when wet. You can stow it into the hand pocket for easy transport.
- This piece can be packed into its own pocket for light travel.
- A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.Slim fit
- Insulation: 11 g/ft² Thermoball™
- Eco insulation for warmth even when wet
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs / Hem cinch-cord
Fabric Composition & Care
- Avg Weight | 430 g
- Centerback | 69,21 cm
- Fabric - classic | 20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - Matte | 30D 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
- Fabric - Print | 50D x 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- Fabric - Classic and print lining | 20D 38 g/m² 100% recycled nylon with DWR finish
- Fabric - Matte lining | 30D 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish
- Insulation | 11 g/ft² Thermoball™ Eco—100% recycled polyester synthetic insulation in body and sleeves; 13 g/ft² in collar
- AW - 19/20