DescriptionWhen the weather turns bad, grab the Men’s Dryzzle Jacket from The North Face.
Highly packable, it can be stowed in your pack until you need it and is ideal as an outer layer on top of an insulated fleece when the rain hits.
Not only is it lightweight, but it is also waterproof and windproof with fully sealed seams which create a barrier against the elements.
Constructed using Gore-tex Paclite it is highly breathable, but if you need to get rid of any excess heat quickly there is a pit zip ventilation system.
There is one zipped chest pocket and two zipped hand pockets where you can store your essentials securely.
- Lightweight, waterproof, windproof Gore-Tex® PacLite® shell
- Seam sealed construction remains breathable
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with snap closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon media pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Pit-zip vents
- bluesign® approved material
- Weight (approx.): 366g
- Center Back Length: 29"
Fabric Composition & Care
- 50D 98 g/m² GORE-TEX® Paclite® 2L—100% polyester