The North Face Men’s Etip Pamir Windstopper Gloves are made from advanced Gore Windstopper® fleece shell technology and is finished with a water-resistant coating, protecting you from the wind, snow and rain.
Radiametric Articulation™ allows for easy finger movement and keeps them in their natural relaxed state, while 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures a reliable fit consistently.
If that wasn’t enough, they also feature advanced X-Static® fingertips making them touchscreen-compatible. This allows for devices like smartphones and MP3 players to be operated without the need to take your gloves off and exposing your hands to the elements.
- Lightweight WINDSTOPPER® fleece glove for backpacking
- UlR® Powered soft shell on palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- WINDSTOPPER® fleece for wind-blocking protection
- Silicone gripper palm provides superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Pull tab on cuff for easy on/off
Fabric Composition & Care
- SHELL - 303 g/m² WINDSTOPPER®—100% polyester
- PALM - 100% polyester with U; R® Powered conductive technology
- PALM OVERLAY - Synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice