The North Face Men’s Explorations Pants are classic all-year-round trousers ideal for adventures on and off the trail.
They deliver maximum comfort and functionality, perfect for mild or wet weather with the durable water repellent finish ensuring that your adventure will continue despite the rain falling.
In summer, roll them up and you have a pair of lightweight but robust shorts.
The Explorations Pants have ultraviolet protection factor of 50 which safeguards your skin under direct sunlight.
- Ultraviolet protection factor UPF (50)
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Center front snap and fly closure
- Lightweight nylon stretch fabric
- Waistband with belt loops
- Two front secure-zip handpockets
- Rear zip pocket
- Side secure-zip side pockets
- Roll up hem feature
- Crotch gusset for improved mobility
- Weight: 500g
Fabric Composition & Care
- 95% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice