Very lightweight two-in-one trousers and shorts, The Men’s Horizon Falls Convertible Pant makes a versatile, easy-pack option. In a newly improved package with cleaner lines and a more modern look. The pant features a nylon ripstop fabric and zips off the legs to instantly convert to a 10-inch short.
Quick drying and with an Ultraviolet Protection Factor of 50 to boot, the pant also features a partially elasticated waist for comfort, plus gusseted crotch and articulated knees for enhanced freedom of motion. Make The North Face Horizon Convertible Pant the only trousers and shorts you’ll need on your next adventures.
- Our lightest weight convertible pant, redesigned with cleaner lines for a modernised look
- Improved, lightweight, packable, abrasion-resistant nylon ripstop
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF) 50
- Quick-drying performance
- Converts into a 10” short
- Partial elastic waistband
- Secure side-zip pocket
- Gusset at crotch for improved mobility
- Articulation at knees
- Side-leg zips
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice