Perfect for a winter of PBs the Isolite men's running jacket from The North Face keeps the wearer dry both inside and out. Manufactureed to maintain a lightweight feel, yet also provide runners with protection against the elements, the Isolite jacket utilises a lightweight material that is both wind and water resistant.
Capable of wicking moisture away from you, the Isolite will help you maintain comfortable, evem if you're really pushing yourself during your chosen activity. The jacket features a drop tail hem which will protect you from any mud you kick up along the way. There is also body-mapped ventilation to stop you from overheating.
When those nights start to draw in, run with the assurance of The North Face Integrated 360 degree reflectivity, meaning any traffic you encounter on your run will see you in plenty of time, and give you the wide berth they should.
- Lightweight, wind and water-resistant winter running jacket
- Breathable fabric that features The North Face body-mapping ventilation system
- Comfortable, supple material
- Drop-tail hem for added protection
- 360 degree reflective feature, makes wearer visible in low winter light
- reflective The North Face logos
- Secure pockets with media compatibility
- Articulated elbows and cuffs fof easy movement
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice