When you need versatile, lightweight and supportive shoes that can withstand the rigours of rugged terrain, turn to the Litewave Fastpack GTX® Shoes from The North Face.
Made with GORE-TEX®, they lock out the wet to keep your feet dry through spring showers and shallow streams. Breathable closed mesh provides airflow during high-intensity activities, and also protects from kicked-up debris. For comfort, there's a soft and supple OrthoLite® footbed, and for maximum grip, there's a robust UltrATAC™ outsole with handy self-cleaning lugs.
- Upper: TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Upper: Rubberised toe and heel for protection
- Upper: Breathable closedmesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
- Upper: HydroSeal® bootie construction features a waterproof, breathable membrane
- Upper: Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole unit: Compression-moulded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Sole unit: Midfoot nylon shank for torsional rigidity
- Sole unit: UltrATAC™ outsole has a stair-step inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Sole unit: 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction and are self-cleaning
- SS - 19