The North Face Men's New Thermoball Hybrid Jacket is packed full with lightweight synthetic insulation that keeps you warm and agile.
This classic is made for speedy spring-weather hikes. A special quilt pattern reduces cold spots to lock in even more heat when you need it most. And when you don’t need it, just store it in its own pocket.
- Two hand pockets with zips
- Internal security pocket with zip
- Stow pocket
- Semi-elasticated cuff
- Synthetic Thermoball™ insulation mimics down to keep you warm in the cold, even when wet
- WindWall™ technology greatly reduces the effects of wind chill while providing the flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating
Fabric Composition & Care
- Main body | 100% nylon with WindWall™
- 33 g /m² 15 denier nylon Ripstop, with Thermoball™ in front and rear panels
- Sleeves, shoulders and side panels | Stretch double weave 185g m/2, 150 denier, 90% polyester, 10% elastane woven with DWR
- Weight | 425 g
- Centre back | 72.4 cm
- SS - 19