Instantly recognisable, The North Face Nuptse 2 Vest is a classic piece of outdoor kit that provides an extra boost of warmth as you wander around the shops, walk the dogs, travel or just relax in the evening.
This is one of the most sought after pieces of outdoor apparel on the market and with good reason! Loved by thousands as an all-season layering piece of kit designed to look great in an urban environment, while also performing when tackling high altitude treks.
Named after one of the most inspiring Himalayan peaks, Nuptse features an impressive 700 fill power goose down filling offering excellent warmth for its weight and is incredibly versatile.
It features an extra layer of taffeta on the shoulders to add abrasion resistance when carrying a pack or coiling up your rope, this quality down gilet will perform for years to come and will be at home wherever you go.
- Brushed collar lining
- Hem cinch-cord
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Stows in hand pocket
- Relaxed fit
- Recycled polyester taffeta with 700 fill goose down insulation
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal chest pocket
- Zip-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
Fabric Composition & Care
- INSULATION - 700 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down
- FABRIC - 65 g/m2 315 g/m2 100% recycled polyester