The North Face Mens Nuptse Insulated Down Mule Slippers
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding
- 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper
- 500 fill power down insulation
- Die-cut EVA sockliner. BOTTOM
- Highly durable nylon mesh base with rubber fine-mold traction lugs.
- Approx. Weight - 220g
Fabric Care and Composition
|100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper|
|500 fill power down insulation|
|Product Type||Shoes Walking|
The North Face Men’s NSE Tent Mule III are the perfect slip-on shoes for downtime while camping, in the house or even at base camp.
The mules provide warmth and comfort to your feet as they utilise 500 fill power down insulation, and ruggedness thanks to durable & water-resistant ripstop uppers.
Made from recycled post-consumer plastic waste, the Tent Mules are environmentally friendly.
Combine with sock layers and you will have total comfort with these mules as your feet take a rest from the exertions of your day.The North Face Mens Nuptse Tent Mule III