Stay mobile and keep you legs warm on the trail this winter wearing the men's Orion pants from The North Face. Made to keep you warm, but not restrict your movement; thes men's walking trouser feature The North face WindWall® fabric that blocks out the chilly winter breeze.
Harness-friendly due to their minimal design, these outdoor men's trousers are not only suitable for climbing, but also offer great protection as intense mountaineering bottoms or even as ski saloppettes. The bottom hem of the Orion pant is reinforced to stop snagging from crampons and ski edges.
The WindWall® fleece fabric featured in the pants offers great protection from the wind and cold, and also gives the wearer increased mobility when working hard. The North Face Orion model also offer light moisture protection thanks to the water-repellent finish.
- Warm, mobile men's outdoor pants from The North Face
- Clean and tidy finish, perfect for pulling on a harness
- Protection at bottom from crampon tips and ski edges
- WindWall® fleece fabric blocks out wind and increases movement in fabric
- Water-repellent finish to keep out light moisture
- Elsaticated waistband
- Taped at lower leg
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fabric 90D, 327g/m2, 93% nylon/7% elastane double weave with brushed back for warmth
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice