A popular jacket already in its previous incarnation, but that wasn't enough for The North Face® who have revamped the Men’s Quest Jacket giving it a layer of insulation to provide the wearer a hooded shell that offers protection from the rain, wind and cold conditions, when out hiking.
Looking good and having clean lines is not enough for this jacket as the 2 Layer HyVent™ shell provides wet weather protection and the 3M Thinsulate - layered in the body, sleeves and hood of the jacket – retains body heat without being bulky or cumbersome.
- Waterproof, breathable and seam sealed
- Wind resistant and insulated
- 2 front hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Brushed knit back neck and chinguard lining
- Exposed centre front zip with water resistant finish
- Fixed hood, with one way hood regulation
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Elasticated cuffs
- Heat transfer logo
- 2L Hyvent
- 100% polyester