Whatever the weather, have a blast on the mountain in this waterproof, breathable and fully seam sealed HyVent® 2L Ravina ski jacket with removable hood from The North Face.
Heatseeker™ insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest of temperatures, while you are on the slopes.
Two-way stretch fabric provides greater mobility for when you drop in, while handy pockets ensure you are equipped for any eventuality on the way down.
Mountain-specific features include twin chest pockets with water-resistant YKK AquaGuard® zips, internal goggle pocket with goggle cloth, pit vents and a snap-down powder skirt.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Zip hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hem system
- Underarm vents
- Ski pass pocket
- Helmet friendly, dual adjustment removable hood with bonded brim
- Bonded adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal stretch sleeve cuff with thumb hole
- YKK® AquaGuard® chest pocket zip
- Internal media security pocket with zip
- Internal stretch mesh goggle pocket with goggle cloth
- Snap down powder skirt stretch mesh and silicon gripper elastic
Fabric Composition & Care
- 205 g/m2 DryVent™ 2L-100% polyester two-way stretch