Part of The North Face Japanese collection, the Shinpuru jacket is lightweight, minimalistic and has improved breathability.
Made from 3 layers Gore-Tex shell with C-Knit backer, the jacket provides protection against wet weather making it perfect for a day’s hike into the hills.
Laden with features, the Shinpuru has a zipped Napoleon pocket, two large mesh pockets and pit zip vents to regulate the warmth of the jacket if it gets too stuffy.
The hood is helmet-friendly and the cuffs and pre-elasticated bottom hem all help to create a closed environment when the conditions take a turn for the worst.
- Pit-zip vents
- GORE-TEX® membrane with C-Knit backer
- One zipped Napoleon pocket
- Two large mesh pockets at inside
- Pre-elasticated “crown” hood construction
- Helmet-friendly hood
- Inner cuffs gaiter
- Pre-elasticated bottom hem which scoops down at the back
- Weight (approx.): 350g
Fabric Composition & Care
- 30Dx34D, 104 g/m2, 100% nylon ripstop 3L GORE-TEX® with C-Knit backer