A versatile all-season layer, The North Face Men’s Thermoball Full Zip jacket is highly compressible and keeps you warm even when wet thanks to its Thermoball insulation.
The jacket utilises the breakthrough alternative to down for unwavering warmth. Thermoball insulation uses clusters of Primaloft synthetic insulation to trap hot air in small pockets for tremendous warmth, equivalent to 600 fill goose down.
Despite being lightweight, it has a tough ripstop shell which can withstand the rigours of the outdoors.
A perfect choice for any adventure.
- ThermoBall™ Primaloft® insulation - small fibre clusters mimic the construction of down creating tiny air pockets to trap in warmth
- Performs even when wet - unlike regular down which loses most of its insulation when wet, ThermoBall™ will continue to keep you warm in wet conditions
- Provides warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down - high loft rating provides incredible insulation
- Packs away into its own pocket - highly compressible for easy carriage
- Elastic binding at cuffs - adds durability and stretch for comfort
- Hem cinch-cord system - for trapping in warmth and adjusting
- Two hand pockets - carry essentials and keep hands warm
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- AVG WEIGHT: 350g
Fabric Composition & Care
- 15D 33 g ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® -100% nylon insulation
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice