When athletes carry heavy loads over challenging terrain, they need the support of The North Face Men’s Verbera Backpacker GTX boots. These superb new walking crampon compatible boots feature Gore-Tex® membrane construction for all-round waterproof protection without sacrificing all-important breathability.
The full-grain Italian leather uppers are complemented by Smartlite® mudguards for protection and Northotic™ foot beds and Ortholite® cushioning for great support on high-impact assignments. To the bottom of the boots is added Cradle technology for heel support and stability plus Vibram® outsoles for traction over slick terrain. When the load is heavy and the going tough, pair up The North Face Men’s Verbera Backpacker GTX boots with your choice of socks from our range for best-in-class performance, mile after mile.
- Best-in-class, technical leather trekking boot with Italian craftsmanship and European build delivers waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® performance and maximum support for carrying heavy loads over demanding terrain.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Full-grain Italian leather upper
- Smartlite® PU mudguard
- Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- TPU CRADLE™ heelstability technology
- Four-part, co-molded midsole
- BASF Agile PU body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Vibram® Masai outsole
- Polypropylene lasting board