The Naslund Triclimate Mens 3 in 1 Jacket provides waterproof protection for hikers that want a jacket that will face the elements head on and win.
Made from a breathable DryVent™ shell, the Naslund keeps you dry and ventilated, while Heatseeker™-insulates providing warmth when it’s cold.
Wear both layers for maximum performance or individually for targeted protection.
Features include an adjustable hood, secure pockets, adjustable hem and Velcro® cuffs for comfort and convenience.
- Waterproof 2L DryVent™, breathable, adjustable hood with bonded peak
- Centred front zip under placket
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Shock cord regulation adjustment at hem
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Inner jacket: Insulation throughout, two secure zip hand pockets, elastic binding at the cuffs and hem, heat transferred logo
- Under pocket flaps
Fabric Composition & Care
- SHELL A, SOLID - 100% polyester / 117 g / 75.0 denier / 75.0 denier
- HEATHER - 100% polyester / 132 g / 30.0 denier / 50.0 denier
- INNER - 100% nylon / 60.0 g/m² / 40.0 denier
- INNER JACKET INSULATION - 60g Heatseeker™ insulation in body. 70g Heatseeker™ insulation in hood and sleeves.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice