The North Face Purgatory Men's Hooded Jacket is a soft shell built for hard springtime climbs, combining durable Schoeller fabric with stretchy and breathable WindWall® panels under the arms.
Features include a fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood, adjustable cuffs, and hidden cinch cord at the gem and harness friendly alpine hand pockets.
With a DWR finish, the jacket will shed off snow and light rain, before quickly-drying.
- Hidden hem cinch-cord
- Abrasion resistant Schoeller fabric is wind-resistant and water repellent
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well and reduce bulk
- Helmet compatible hood with brim
- Two alpine hand pockets with new semi-concealed zipper construction
- Weight (approx.): 492g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Main - Schoeller (90% nylon, 10% spandex, 70D, 229g/m2)
- Underarm panels - WindWall (87% nylon, 13% elastane, 50D, 125g/m2)