The North Face Snowdrift is a waterproof, breathable and fully seam taped insulated ski jacket for kids.
DryVent™ fabric keeps your child warm and dry by repelling snow and wicking away moisture. Heatseeker™ insulation ensures optimal warmth at key areas and gives the wearer a good range of motion.
Other features include a powder skirt, chest pocket, ski pass pocket, removable hood, and DWR finish.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam taped
- Zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Inner Lycra® cuffs
- Zippered ski pass pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Removable elasticised hood
- Fixed powder skirt
- Hem shock cord
- ID label
- Reflective 3M logos
Fabric Composition & Care
- Body - DryVent™ 2L micro dobby, 100% polyester
- Insulation - 200 g Heatseeker™ (body), 100 g Heatseeker™ (sleeves), 80 g Heatseeker™ (hood)