Get ultimate-weather versatility with The North Face Thermoball™ Full Zip Jacket, a midweight layer designed to keep you warm and comfortable however long or short your hike will be.
Lightweight Thermoball™ insulation keeps you warm in seriously cold conditions. It’s as compressible as down yet insulates when wet, so you get maximum performance through heavy rains and knee-deep rivers.
A hem cinch cord helps lock in warmth when twisting and turning across challenging terrain. When things heat up, you can unzip the front and let in some cooling airflow, or take it off and stow it in its own pocket.
- 15D nylon ripstop with Thermoball™ insulation
- Thermoball™ insulation: 9.5 g/ft2 throughout the body, 15 g/ft2 in collar
- Exposed moulded-tooth centre front zip
- Internal elastic cuff
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Stowable in pocket
- Hem cinch cord
- Internal zip pocket added
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell - 15D 33g/m² 100% Nylon
- Insulation - 9.5 g/ft2 Primaloft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation in body