The North Face sweater-weight Trevail Jacket is yet another evolution of a winter-wardrobe staple. Stylish zoned baffles are loaded with lofty 800 fill goose down, ensuring you stay warm when navigating cold environments.
It’s ultralight and highly compressible too, giving you maximum mobility across challenging terrain, and the option to shed the layer and stow it in its own pocket when things heat up.
Finished with inner elastic cuffs and a hem cinch cord for a snug fit, as well as an internal chest pocket to keep hiking essentials close by.
- Lightweight, low-denier mini-ripstop fabric with 800 fill RDS certified goose down insulation
- Zoned baffles for warmth and style
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Inner elastic cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Internal zip chest pocket
- Screen print logo
Fabric Composition & Care
- Body - 20D 42 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation - 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down