The North Face Womens Trevail Parka Jacket
- Lightweight, low-denier mini-ripstop fabric with 800 fill RDS certified goose down insulation
- Zoned baffles for warmth and style
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Two way centre front zip
- Inner elastic cuff detail
- Screen print logos
- RDS-CERTIFIED GOOSE DOWN High fill goose down delivers extreme warmth. Our goose down is Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, which helps improve animal welfare and traceability in the goose down and feather supply chain.
Fabric Care and Composition
|Body - 20D 42 g/m² 100% recycled polyester|
|Insulation - 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down|
An evolution of a backcountry staple, The North Face Trevail Parka is an ultralight, ultra warm, and ultra compressible layer made for high-energy hikes in cold conditions.
Stylish zoned baffles are loaded with 800 fill goose down, keeping you warm when the temperature plummets.
The parka’s long length provides extra protection from dirt, wind and wet. The two-way zipper allows greater freedom of movement, not to mention lightning fast access to trouser pockets. Finished with covered hand pockets and inner elastic cuff detailing.