The North Face Warm Storm Boys Waterproof Jacket marries together waterproofness and warmth with style.
A bestseller, the Storm uses two-layer DryVent™ fabric and lightweight Heatseeker™ insulation to keep the wearer warm and dry, without restricting mobility.
It features a fleece-lined hood, collar and upper body for extra warmth and comfort. Secure pockets, a drop-tail hem, a fixed hood and reflective logos on the front and back.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Secure-zip hand pockets on the outer jacket
- Exposed centre front zip with hidden rain flap
- Brushed collar lining
- Encased elastic on cuffs
- ID label
- Drop-tail hem
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Weight: 420g
Fabric Composition & Care
- 70D 85 g/m² DryVent™ 2—100% nylon plain weave
- Lower body
- 70D 118 g/m² DryVent™ 2—73% nylon, 27% heather polyester
- Body lining
- 165 g/m² 100% polyester micro-fleece
- Hood and yoke lining
- 345 g/m² 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Sleeve insulation
- 60 g Heatseeker™