Style should never compromise on comfort and these Women’s Back-to-Berkeley Redux Boots from The North Face know just that.
Featuring a range of modern technologies to offer you all-round weather protection so you can hike with confidence. PrimaLoft® insulation keeping your feet cosy in freezing conditions, while a HydroSeal® waterproof membrane protects you from the elements. With durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsoles, which feature IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for even better traction in all weathers. Underpinning all this, OrthoLite® ReBound footbeds provide support and comfort across any terrain.
- PU-coated, ballistic polyester upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Gusseted tongue
- Durable, rustproof hardware
- Tonal, secondary lace option
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Compression-molded TPU heel clip provides added stability
- Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
Fabric Composition & Care
- Approximate weight - ½ pair | 390 g
- Sizes | 5-11
- AW - 18/19