The Women’s Impendor Down Jacket from The North Face delivers you warmth where you need it most.
An essential layer for when you’re scaling mountains, this jacket offers a mix of lofty goose down and lightweight synthetic insulation keeping your core warm whilst you climb the highest peaks.
- PrimaLoft® Gold and 800 fill goose down insulation offer mapped warmth with improved water resistance and comfort
- Internal zipped chest pocket and two zipped hand pockets
- Micro baffles for lightweight warmth
- Internal hem adjustments
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation in the shoulders for increased durability and versatility
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fabric | 100% nylon, 32 g/m², 15x15 denier with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation | Downproof RDS 800 Fill Goose Down and 60g PrimaLoft® Gold (beneath down at shoulders)
- AW - 18/19