DescriptionDesigned to keep you comfortable and dry as you carve down, our stylish Lenado ski pants feature waterproof DryVent™ fabric, plus highly packable PrimaLoft® Black insulation for optimal warmth and mobility – even in the wet.
- Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.Slim fit
- Adjustable Velcro® waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Secure-zip hand and thigh pockets
- Reinforced kick patches
- Stretchvent™ gaiters with
- gripper elastic
- DryVent™ fabric for breathable waterproof protection
- Primaloft® Black Insulation provides highly packable and incredibly soft warmth
Fabric Composition & Care
- Average weight | 630 g
- Inseam | R
- Fabric - Body | 75D x 75D 158 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—95% polyester, 5% elastane twill
- Fabric - Kick patches | 420D x 500D 230 g/m² 100% nylon
- Fabric - Body lining | 30D x 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Fabric - Knee lining | 20D x 30D 64 g/m² 91% nylon, 9% elastane stretch woven
- Fabric - Lower leg and gaiter lining | 70D x 70D 70 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Insulation | 60 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation, 60% recycled polyester
- AW - 19/20