This hybrid hoodie combines core ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation with The North Face's breathable, stretch soft-shell Apex Aerobic at the sides and sleeves for ultralight warmth in all conditions without sacrificing overall breathability. Insulated shoulders align with pack strap placement for extra padding.
Even when it is wet ThermoBall™ continues to insulate and the high-stretch side panels and sleeves are highly windproof, yet breathable making this hoodie ideal for hikes in exposed and rough terrain.
- 15D polyester ripstop and ThermoBall™ insulation throughout torso
- Highly windresistant side panels and sleeves-air permeability less than 20 CFM
- Drop hood with elastic-bound opening
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Internal elastic hem and bound cuffs
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Exposed molded tooth center front zip
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice