The North Face Women's Apex Flex Gore-Tex Jacket is a waterproof and windproof rain jacket that combines a stretch-woven shell and Gore-Tex® membrane with a soft, knit interior to produce superior warmth and comfort during bad weather conditions.
The jacket offers the full performance of GORE-TEX® with a soft face fabric and warm knit backer.
Velcro®-adjustable cuffs, a hem cinch cord, full seam sealing, and an adjustable hood increase weatherproofing. Integrated pit zips cool you down if all that gets too hot.
- Weatherproof, hooded soft shell rain jacket
- Apex Flex combines Gore-Tex® protection with soft shell flexibility
- Active Fit
- Weatherproof Gore-Tex® 3L shell with a soft, woven face and knit backer
- Adjustable hood
- Waterproof polyurethane (PU) front zipper
- Covered hand pockets
- Covered forearm pocket with infusion detail for added durability
- Pit-zip venting
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs
- Cinch-cord at hem
- Slight drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Centre Back: 27”
- Weight: 409 g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Solid - 75D + 40D 300 g/m² Gore-Tex® 3L (92% polyester, 8% elastane)
- Heather - 70D + 40D 300 g/m² Gore-Tex® 3L (60% polyester, 33% nylon, 7% elastane)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice